Reduce stubborn fat cells and tighten loose skin
Cavitation is a safe, non-invasive body contouring treatment that reduces fat cells and tightens loose skin in the areas applied. This treatment uses Radiofrequency — focused high-intensity sound waves — and Nano currents to heat, disrupt and destroy stubborn fat cells.
The Ultrasonic waves used in this treatment breaks down fat cells without harming other cells.
Belia’s cavitation treatment tightens skin and leaves it looking firmer and younger.
before & After
Although Cavitation treatment is considered non-invasive, not everybody is a candidate due to several contraindications
- No one under the age of 18
- A patient who is pregnant or nursing
- Women who are menstruating
- Wound or skin infections on treated area
- Heart disease
- Circulatory insufficiency
- Liver disease
- Severe hypertension
- Neoplastic processes
- Application of noble organs (ovaries, heart, head)
- Carrying underlying metal stents
- An epileptic patient
- Diabetic patient
- High blood cholesterol that is not controlled
- Kidney problems
- For optimal results- patients cannot be more than 15lbs overweight
CONDITIONS OF PATIENTS WHO ARE NOT CANDIDATES FOR THIS TREATMENT
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Make sure you are hydrated by increasing your water intake to no less than 2 liters on the day of your treatment and limiting your caffeine intake the day of the treatment.
POST TREATMENT CARE OF CAVITATION TREATMENT
Normal activity can be resumed, the day of and after the treatment
- Apply 15 minutes of massage to the treated area and/or 24 hours of compression (We do not include massage post your treatment)
- No caffeine (tea, coffee or coke) for at least 48 hours post treatment
- No alcohol (your liver is working to rid your body of extra fat) for at least 48 hours after your treatment
- Drink lots of water to help speed up secretion of fat – no less than 2 liters the day of the treatment
- Avoid fatty meals directly after treatment (i.e: fried food)
- To maintain results, patient must be compliant with a proper diet and increased physical activity